Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yada, yada, yada

I'm figuring this out...already addicted to Myspace.com and Facebook.com so why not throw in one more site I can go to daily and spend countless hours on. I never had a diary when I was younger and always regretted that so I'm going to do my best to make this my adult diary of sorts and share what's going on in my life and things I'm thinking about. I'm recalling an episode of Friends (the best show ever...I have all 10 seasons and probably watch them way too much)...the one with all the resolutions, I believe...Rachel's New Year's resolution from the previous year is to write in her diary daily...when Monica reads the first entry that says how Rachel is going to write in it every day and then the rest of the book is blank....I hope that's not how this one will go! Besides, I'm more a Phoebe than a Rachel anyhow....which means this page will be filled with a variety of experiences, stories, and questions...but that's what a blog is for afterall, right?

No comments: